Thanks For Coming, and Mind How You Go!

Friday, January 05, 2007

2006 Review

Following on from the Haven Chronicles music review of 2006 I thought I would do a little review of my own, after all it has been an eventful year!!

Favourite Album
This was a difficult choice as there have been quite a few.. So I chose two!!

At No. 2 - Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams















At No. 1 - Snow Patrol - Eyes Open















Ruth only has one and this was a late entry..
















Favourite Movie
For me there was only one winner in this category but it might be slightly controversial.

















Holidays
Well there was Spring Harvest and Cuts but last years BIG One was Switzerland - The Great Adventure.
It proved to be a great holiday full of lots and lots of laughs and of course Andy and Sarahs Wedding.



Sporting Moment
Steven Gerrard turning the FA Cup final against West Ham.. Well it was hardly going to be the Cricket or Rugby was it!!














Proudest Moment
This was an easy one. Nothing can explain the feelings felt the moment Kate was born.




So thats my 2006 review (in brief!)

HERE'S TO 2007!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

Great blog. Think I agree with all of that (even Bond!) Grindelwald was such a laugh and long walks too!!

8:48 pm

 
Blogger Andy said...

very long walks!!! ;)

8:54 pm

 
Blogger Ed said...

I’d have to go with the Bond film as well, it was excellent.

8:27 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home